- C.S.S.A. Executive Ski Workshop
February 25, 2020 - February 28, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please plan to join us for the first ever
CSSA Canadian Executive Ski Workshop
in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec.
(Registration fees below include 14.975% Quebec taxes)
- Welcome Reception at Gypsy’s in Le Westin Resort and Spa – Tuesday February 25, 2020 5-7pm sponsored by Elle Management
- Breakfast on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings
- Apres Ski Reception at Cafe Depoque Night Club – Wednesday February 26, 2020 5-7pm
- This event is generously sponsored by BlueBird Self Storage
- to be followed by:
- Complimentary Mont-Tremblant Tubing Feb. 26, 2020 – 7pm-9pm
- Complimentary Mont-Tremblant Ice Skating and Skate rentals (anytime)
- Closing Reception and Dinner at The Grand Manitou at the top of Mont Tremblant – Thursday February 27, 2020 7:00pm – 1:00am
This event is generously sponsored by Janus International and Storage Vault Canada
- Self Storage Roundtable Session-Wednesday, February 26 8:30-10:30 am (There will be a French conducted Self Storage Operations Round table that will be hosted by
Mr. Dave Hardy
Director of Operations
StorageVault Canada (Depotium Mini Entrepot)
- Mont Tremblant First Tracks Passes for each day of your stay
- Skiing and Boarding and other Leisure Activities Wednesday, Thursday and Friday begin at 10:30am
Mr. Alain Gingras, Senior Regional V.P. – Storage Mart Canada will be presenting the State of the Self Storage Industry in Quebec and Eastern Canada – Thursday February 27, 2020 – 8:30-10:30 am
Mr. Gingras, has been in the self storage industry in Canada for more than 28 years. Eleven of these years at StorageMart Canada. Mr. Gingras was instrumental in the set up of the entire StorageMart UK operation and has a broad international knowledge of our industry. Alain lives and works out of Montreal, Quebec which is his hometown.
and enjoy the best conditions of the day!
Access to designated lifts as early as 7:45 a.m
Ski on designated North Side slopes at 8 a.m
We are pleased to announce that we have negotiated special hotel guest room rates at our host hotel –
LE WESTIN Resort and Spa.
Please click on the link below to reserve your hotel guest rooms and to purchase your discounted ski/board lift tickets. Hotel rooms sell out very quickly so please reserve your guest room and purchase your lift tickets on the link below today!
Not a skier or boarder…no problem, there are plenty of other winter activities available to do, just a few steps away from your hotel. It is recommended that you reserve space in your preferred activities prior to arriving at the mountain as space do fill up fast.
Please visit the Activity Centre at the following link to reserve dog sledding, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and so much more!
A huge show of support and
to the generous sponsors
of this event……
***REGISTRATION FEES BELOW, ALL INCLUDE 14.975% QUEBEC TAXES***
**If you have any concerns or food restrictions or allergies please email Sue Margeson directly at
firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.**