An Associate Member is any individual, firm, association, partnership, corporation, or other entity which is a supplier of merchandise or services of any nature or description or any other individual, firm, association, partnership, corporation or other entity which is engaged in business connected with or related to self-storage facilities.
The cost of an Associate (Vendor) membership is $899.00 per year plus H.S.T./G.S.T.
****NEW THIS YEAR****
Your Membership now includes Full Benefits with a Direct Membership to the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) as well!
If for any reason you do not wish to have your CSSA Membership include you CFIB Membership please contact us directly at 1-888-898-8538 or by email at email@example.com
Your Associate (Vendor Membership includes your complimentary listing in the C.S.S.A. Vendor Directory with a direct link to your website to bring potential customers right to your “door”.
Upon receipt and review of your online application for a membership account you will receive by email an invoice for your annual membership dues. Upon the anniversary of your joining the CSSA you will automatically receive your renewal invoice for the next year.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Canadian Self Storage Association as our newest Associate (Vendor) Member!
As a C.S.S.A. membership we are pleased to offer you a very special discounted Direct Membership with CFIB, allowing preferred payment processing rates and solutions.
To learn more, we have provided additional information please click here: English & French
- Annual subscription to Mini Storage Messenger
- Annual subscription to SSA Globe Magazine
- Self Storage Canada Magazine
With your CSSA membership you are entitled to the following Benefits
- Discounted Merchant Services Rates for your credit and debit card transactions with the C.F.I.B. Exclusive Program
- Discounted Health Insurance options for owners, family and staff with the C.F.I.B. Exclusive Program
- Access to many complimentary business related C.F.I.B. resources
- Eligible to attend SSA Conferences at a reduced rate
- Purchase all SSA publications at a reduced rate
- $50.00(USD) SSA gift certificate redeemable for: registration fees, conferences, education sessions or SSA publications.
Sponsorship & Exposure Opportunities at Conferences
Through sponsorship of various conferences in Canada, associate, or vendor members are able to target individuals and associations entering or established in the self storage industry. At every conference there is a vendor trade show, and associate members are eligible to market their product to qualified consumers of self-storage goods and services.
The following components of a Canadian conference are sponsor-able:
- Coffee Breaks
- Operations Workshop
- Marketing Workshop
- Financing Workshop
- Insurance Workshop
- Legal Issues Workshop
- Lien Laws Workshop
- Development Issues Workshop
- HR Development Workshop
- Management Workshop
- Security Workshop
- Client Relationship Workshop
- Disaster Response Workshop
The following components of a SSA conference (USA) are sponsorable:
- Canada Night Cocktail Reception
- Operations Round Tables
- Marketing Round Tables
- Financing Round Tables
- Insurance Round Tables
- Legal Issues Round Tables
- Lien Laws Round Tables
- Development Issues Round Tables
- HR Development Round Tables
- Management Round Tables
- Security Round Tables
- Client Relationships Round Tables
- Disaster Response Round Tables